Suggestion for pcbnew

Hello, I would like to suggest a feature for pcbnew:  highlighting pads
of modules with the specific value ( while other pads are grayed out ).
For example, it might be useful when doing manual soldering to quickly
find out where the same elements of board are located.

I have found it's not hard to implement and i've already done with it
(added some code logic and toolbar items). I can send the patch if you
are interested of having this feature in the public release.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Sergey Dyachkov (https://launchpad.net/~dyachkov-serg)