Re: PCB status bar in nano is wrong

On 04/26/2012 09:11 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 03:53:43PM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>> After clicking on a pad, the bar below has the decimal point wrong, i.e.
>> it says: "H Size: 3548,380mm" instead of 3,548! the same also for
>> V Size, Drill and whatever else
> OK, plots are wrong too... did I do something wrong or simply the
> plotting stuff isn't ready?

Nobody has worked on the plotting stuff.  There are some new constants in a header file
which might have corrected some of this, or could be used to correct it.

I've raised a concern about the spelling of them, however.   I am wishing for something
more concise that tells an engineer what the constant is,

like

GAL_PER_LITER

If I see something like this, I know how to use it using unit cancellation.

GAL_TO_LITER_SCALING_FACTOR makes me want to retire, since it does not tell me how to use it.

Lorenzo, you probably have some good familiarity with the plotting circus to be of great
help there.

Dick