Re: PCB status bar in nano is wrong

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:42:11AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> If I see something like this, I know how to use it using unit cancellation.
>
> GAL_TO_LITER_SCALING_FACTOR makes me want to retire, since it does not tell me how to use it.

Maybe you don't remember how the scaling was done *before*...

Anyway it's funny even now because, for example, paper size starts in mils, get
converted to Iu using screen->MilsToIuScalar and then the results needs to be
rescaled back to printer units. I presume it's because eeschema is still mil
based (even before pcbnew was decimil based so...)

> Lorenzo, you probably have some good familiarity with the plotting circus to
> be of great help there.

Already working on it. I asked because I was somehow puzzled :P

(also because plots were, well... big :D)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl