Re: Another preview - people just kept asking for this

This is a great new feature, especially if combined with the searcheable
text, currently I plot as Postscript then run ps2pdf on Linux but if I can
save an extra command and get searcheable schematics that's great.

Still some way to go, figured I'd give it a hard test and this is what it
rendered like on my Android phone using Adobe Reader. There was no page
border or schematic info at any zoom, but zoomed out those lines off the
screen didn't draw.

Thanks for your efforts.

Nathan