kicad-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
You wanted multipage PDFs...
... you got multipage PDFs!
Even with different page sizes, as you can see. Some components don't match
because my libraries are different, but that's not the issue... At least the
feedback opamp for the AB-class amplifiers (at least they *seems* AB-class) is
correctly filled (that's another test, I doesn't use filled primitives)
Also the clever loop in the eeschema plotter generates page in the right order
it seem (is it always so?). The PDF was simply generated opening
complex_hierarchy.sch and clicking plot pdf/plot all (the dialog is a straight
clone of the PS one, I couldn't even start doing GUI work in wxWidgets!).
That's efficiency for me. No distilling, no cat, no page reordering (pdftk
could help after the fact).
- Since there is interest in using the native PS text as final output I need to
implement overlining (the ~ escape); but I really don't like it:P
- For the same reason I need to refactor the native plotting (some thing are
common between PS and PDF, like the aligment and the overlining, other are
- Testing pcbnew and see what will come out
- General cleanup and patch preparation (the boring things...)
- Since as I said I really suck in GUI programming someone else should add the
options for accessing the new features (like: text as curves but searchable
or native text only or whatever you'll decide to do). So start thinking about
which kind of option to present to the user.
- Do you need the pixmap output? I don't even know where you can add a bitmap
in kicad, so you should tell me how to test it...
- Other stuff? Did I miss something in the plot wishlist ? (actually it also
contains the DXF TEXT entity handling...)
Description: Adobe PDF document