Re: KiCad library format

Hello,

I am afraid that I am not as goog programmer as it may look. I use documentation a lot, because of little experience. But I have a goal and I am going towards it. An I will get there :-)

I will do as much I can to help. And will release the source too.

Milan

P.S. I'd like to buy beginners package of worms ;-)