Re: script-aligning-blocks :)

Yes, the board seems quite tight, mine is for 9A, It's a simple HP led
driver
for an special application, and I'm suffering :-)

What do you mean for IPS? :)

And, yes, it seems that I'll have to go for 70um copper if I want to give
the
current I need.  I've made 70um ~0.254mm clearance before, why did you need
0.8mm ? It's huge!! :)

About your drawings, may be we could put some section at the kicad site,
with
production drawings, to have showcase to users, and let other companies know
that kicad is used also in professional environment

Greetings dude! ;)