Multiple junctions

When drawing wires in eeschema (2012-04-15 BZR 3512), if you attach to an existing junction it will often put another junction on top of the old one. We will wind up with many junctions in one spot after a bit of editing, especially if wires are moved, re-connected etc.

Where would I look in the code to see about adding hit-testing for junctions and not adding a new one if one is already there? It would probably be good if it would refuse to stack junctions when manually placing them as well I would think.

Thanks,
Moses

Follow ups