Re: Multiple junctions

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:39:29AM -0500, Moses McKnight wrote:
> Where would I look in the code to see about adding hit-testing for
> junctions and not adding a new one if one is already there?  It
> would probably be good if it would refuse to stack junctions when
> manually placing them as well I would think.

I would look into bus-wire-junction.cpp, where also there is the code for 'cleaning up' the wires...

Grepping for IsJunctionNeedes and SchematicCleanup in particular would helps in that. In fact (aside from loading and cloning) is the only file where junction objects are created!

SchematicCleanup looks like a good place for your check (but I would avoid creating it at the first place...)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl