Re: New kicad-testing-committer member

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 08:51:53AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
> Haha, it's hard to find a language who everybody likes :-) I chose it
> because it was plenty of useful libraries,

Well, python is reasonably present (i.e. just everywhere) and does the
trick. It's just that you can't % on spaces with vim :D

> May be in some future we could have Javascript too, that would be nice, may

Better python than javascript (what js *has* of good except that you
must use it for the new html pages???). And IMHO one language is enough.
Maybe the new guile? IIRC it can now support multiple languages (one is
the old guile scheme)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl