Re: New kicad-testing-committer member

Well, I've my branch almost ready to merge into testing, all the scripting
changes are dependent on

  -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=ON                        # for allowing scripting
inside pcbnew
and
  -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=ON     # for building pcbnew module for use in
python

  They add requirements like swig 2.0, and python2.6-2.7 libraries/headers,
 currently it's only tested
to compile in Linux, but I hope we can soon get it compiling in Mac and
Win32.

   Currently it includes support for pcbnew only, but eeschema an gerbview
might come after.

   A PCB footprint wizard architecture is also included in the package, the
wizards will be able to be compiled
from C++ and also from python plugins. It's still in it's early stages, but
I'd like to finish it before jumping into eeschema/gerview scripting.

  So during this night or tomorrow I'll be merging test with all the
scripting changes, please let me know in case I break something with my big
change.

   Cheers,
Mike.