Re: Cleaning up unit conversion from string, makes sense?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 04:17:13PM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
>     It would remove the dependency to global g_UserUnit in the code
> segments where we make use of it.

A real breaktrough would be removing all the embedded references to g_UserUnit :D
But I agree that using C++ in a pure functional sense would suck... at least your proposal is coherent with the other routines.

I don't see any problem with that, g_UserUnit is mostly constant so it shouldn't change during the call (i.e. you can use the global binding instead of the current stack one).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl