example of how to use the scripting

Miguel and Others,

The "Spiral" EMP generator here is something that is best done as an internal Python
script within Pcbnew IMO.

This would give someone the ability to rapidly tweak the functionality without rebuilding
KiCad.

This is a typical application of scripting, and would make a good sample script if
somebody has the time to make this happen.

I am not certain that Pcbnew can yet invoke a script, it may be that we are still using
topmost script with the DLL/DSO underneath.  But we need to get there eventually in any
case.

I like this spiral feature as a sample script when somebody can get to it.  I like it
better as a script than as C++ so it can be tuned and customized rapidly.

Dick

Follow ups