Re: Proposal for batch plotting

Hi Lorenzo,

    This is a very useful functionality, as it will avoid human-error at
every step, and will save a lot of
time (usually).

    In A**ium for example, they have a file with name ".OutJob", it's a
description of all outputs and settings for every output.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

About the file format, I suppose that sticking to s-expr would make sense,
it simple for humans to read, and it's simple to parse.

During that development it might make sense to clean up the gerbers and
export code to de-couple from UI, so, then it could be also used very
easily from the scripting layer.

Greetings,
Mike