Re: example of how to use the scripting

Thanks Dick,

   It really seems that the scripting thing is bringing us a lot of
good things, I'd like to push it forward faster, we advance slowly,
but it's being a fruitful work :)

   I'll announce a contribution that Edwin van den Oetelaar sent us
yesterday night, and now that I'm trying it, it's awesome!!! :)

   He figured out how to fix the "wx" issue, so it will let us
interact with the wx part from  Python, adding the wxPython dependency
to pcbnew, but I understand it's perfectly ok  :-)

   I'm writing that email :)

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es