Re: Proposal for batch plotting

Le 05/08/2012 09:10, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 08:57:45AM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:
Le 05/08/2012 08:27, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 07:40:15PM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:
With all the code made by Dick, S expression is even easier to use than scanf (with a (very) short leaning curve).
And the code will be 100% (or 99%) good for any way chosen to store these settings.

Do you have pointers to look at for learning to use this?

Important headers: richio.h and dsnlexer.h
For samples, have a look to netlist_reader_kicad.cpp and pcb_plot_parameters.cpp

To store/read settings, you should define your keywords.
Have a look to pcb_plot_parameters.keywords
(I am thinking you could use and extend this list because it already contains keyword to read/store plot parameters)

OK thanks for the info. Another thing... I want to add the batch plot button to the plot dialog (to leverage the output directory setting, at least). Which is the formbuilder version to use? releases are almost two years old, so I think it's the nightly one...

I am using formbuilder 3.3.3-beta (from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxformbuilder/files/wxformbuilder-nightly/3.3.03-beta/)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS