Re: Footprint Wizard Farnell/Eagle.scr/Ultra librarian, and scripting, how to integrate

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <miguelangel@xxxxxxx
> wrote:

> I think almost everything could be done with python libraries, no extra
> deps:
>
> For https fetching  (https it's mandatory for the api):
> http://docs.python.org/library/httplib.html
>
> For json: use integrated python libraries:
> http://docs.python.org/library/json.html?highlight=json
>
> For ZIP: http://docs.python.org/library/zipfile.html?highlight=zip#zipfile
>

> Parsing the file: http://theory.stanford.edu/~amitp/yapps/ or any other
> grammar compiler.

Thanks for helping.
At the moment I am looking at
http://docs.python-requests.org/en/latest/index.html
which I use in another project also, it handles http(s)/json very well.
(doing RESTfull stuff)

For the parser I was thinking about http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/
(python/lex/yacc)
since I have done some real work before with flex/bison (what you know,
hammer/nail kind of thing)
I will take a look at the tools you suggested.

*If anyone has a complete syntax diagram or any other document which
'defines' the SCR syntax fully, that would be very welcome. *

I can extract most info from the
http://www.cadsoft.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/V6_manual_en.pdf but it is
not a reference/specification so errors will be made.

Have a good day everyone,
Edwin van den Oetelaar