Re: Fwd: RE: Proposal for batch plotting

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 01:24:00PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> Best case is we simply load the native Orcad format using ORCAD_PLUGIN.

Do we have the time machine for already having this?:D

> The OpenOffice user interface model is fine for us too.

Uhmm... I don't get it... what do you mean with 'oo user interface model'? what has oo of different with most of the other apps around?

I hope this is not another 'kicad warps mouse cursor' issue (since it's established that at least in pcbnew cursor warping is more than useful:P)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl