Re: Revised batch plot control file

2012/8/8 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 08/08/2012 04:03 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
>> After that, in the scripting console type:
>>
>> import pcbnew
>>
>> pcbnew.XXXXXX and the functions/classes that are swigged should come up there.
>>
>> Soon we must start documenting everything about scripting.
>
> Its wonderful that you said that.
> Then the question becomes where and how.

It's a good question,

   My personal preference (if I write) would be to do it in the new
web, as it's quite easy to add screenshots, colored code snippets, and
keep an structured documentation that could be easily
search-engine-crawled and maintained.

   Anyway, for coherence with our other documents, that could end into
a .odt/pdf later, when we have something we feel satisfied with.

   What I'm not sure is how to structure the scripting documentation,
I'm not specially good at this, but it's something important.

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es