Re: Plot scripting, commit changes and write access to Kicad

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 07:55:23PM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:
> I (and other core developers) am thinking you have already a write access to lp:kicad,
> so I encourage you to commit your plot scripting work to the repository ASAP.

Uhmm I have a problem... I tried to commit a one liner
(in legacy_plugin.cpp there is a LogDebug without the wxT call) and it
says:

====
bzr: ERROR: Cannot lock
LockDir(chroot-92968656:///~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/.bzr/branch/lock):
Transport operation not possible: readonly transport
====

My bzr info says

====
Checkout (format: 2a)
Location:
       checkout root: .
  checkout of branch: bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/
====

Also I write without problems to my branch on launchpad.

The funny thing is that looking on launchpad (https://code.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing) it says:

====
Get this branch:
    bzr branch lp:kicad

You cannot upload to this branch. Members of kicad-testing-committers can upload to this branch.
====

Looking in https://launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/+members I am in the group (from forever it seems)...

What's happening?

Maybe I could try a pristine checkout from scratch...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl