Re: KiCad file visualiser - status update

Hi,

all is done in PHP. What needs to be done is display text fields, add zooming and some bugfixes.

After it is done, the source will be available under some free license.
However I can provide it to you, but it is quite uncommented and nothing much to be proud of ;-)

Milan