S-expression footprint library format.

I finally committed the changes to allow Pcbnew to save libraries in the new s-expression format. You can test this feature by building KiCad with the -DUSE_PCBNEW_SEXPR_FOOTPRINT_LIBS=ON CMake definition. This will add an entry into the library editor file menu that will allow you to save the current library to the new file format. Please note that the new file format will create a file for each footprint in the current library file in a directory named from the current library file name. The new format will not be used for loading and/or editing libraries until I get the library table designed and implemented. Once that happens we should be able to begin using the new file formats as well as editing and saving libraries in any format that is supported by the appropriate PLUGIN. Please take some time to make sure that the footprint files and directories are generated correctly and that I didn't miss anything.

Thanks,