Re: gcc 4.7.x and optimization flags

Dick,

I just committed a fix so that the only time -O1 is only used when the GCC version is >= 4.7. When you get a chance, please test it out to make sure it works with GCC versions < 4.7. Both my Linux and Windows build environments are using GCC >= 4.7. I suppose I could install an older version of GCC on Linux when I get chance.

Wayne