Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

Brian,

I was going to refer a young engineering student to the page

https://launchpad.net/kicad-winbuilder

and ask that he try and use it to build newest KiCad.

However after reading the initial page, I began to question if there is enough
instructional information in those few paragraphs for a complete novice.

Specifically, does it say:

a) what bzr and cmake are?

b) that they have to be installed ahead of time?

c) where to get them from?

I ended up holding off asking the kid to proceed, and this could simply be a
mis-understanding on my part.  I'd wish for the above 3 items to be covered on the
introductory page.

I do like the idea of having a cup of coffee, which is one of the recommendations on the page.

Thanks for your work,

Dick