Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

Hello Adam.

Can you remove dependency of kicad.deb from kicad-common.deb and make kicad-common to be dependent from kicad instead as it done in original ubuntu repository? Kicad can work without libraries while libraries are unusable without kicad. I didn't use kicad libraries from kicad-common, i have my own ones and I don't want to download 30Mb of unused data every day over limited 3G connection.

Sergey.