Re: remove time-stamps to make files more VCS friendly

In the .sch files the lines look like this

EESchema Schematic File Version 2  date Tue 11 Dec 2012 20:41:50 GMT

and

Date "11 dec 2012"

I am pretty sure that there are similar ones in the .brd and .lib
files and others. They are the ones that get updated everytime the
files are saved.

>Also, we probably should be only talking about the *.kicad_pcb format only.  The older one
will fall into dis-use soon.

I guess I don't know if a similar thing is planned for the new format
and now would be a good time to discuss it.