Re: PPA version details

On 1/2/2013 3:04 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> I'm not certain that my PPA currently works--as far as I can tell, it
> has the wrong date.  I've tinkered around trying to solve this a few
> times in the past, and finally tracked it down to a missing
> build-dependency of bzr.  They're installed on my local machine, of
> course, but not on the remote launchpad build servers (unless you
> declare them.)
>
> I added them to my packaging repo and pushed it today, so in the next
> day or os the PPA will pick it up.
>
> General request to everyone:  In the next few weeks, I'm cleaning up the
> PPA packaging code to be in line with Debian/Ubuntu policy.  If you know
> of something you want tweaked with the PPA, now's a great time to ask.

Adam,

I'm not sure if you are aware of it but please note that the version
header file only gets generated when CMake is run. So unless one of the
project CMake files changes, the version header file does not get
regenerated.  You need to call 'make rebuild_cache' in to regenerated
the version header file.

Wayne