Re: Help building on F16

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM, jp charras <jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was aware of this lib (It comes from LibreCAD) but I did not found any doc
> to use it (no document and no comments in sources)
> Have you some doc?

No, I just stared at the code for a while. It seems that one has to
subclass DRW_Interface. An instance of dxfRW class reads a dxf file
and calls corresponding "hooks" in the subclass (given to dxfRW as an
argument) when it encounters dxf objects in the file (addPoint is
called for each point, addLine for each line etc.). Writing dxf files
requires some more staring.

marco