Re: How do you guys do gerber drill files (or gerber drill woes)

Hi Alex,

This is a mailing list for KiCad development, and your message probably
isn't appropriate for this list.  However, to short circuit the discussion:
 I use KiCad, and I have ordered PCBs through Seeed, Laen's PDX group
order/OSHPark, Advanced Circuits, Gold Phoenix...

I'm not sure what you're doing, but there are a lot of settings.  These are
the settings we use at Wayne and Layne.  They are likely not optimal, but
they work for us.

http://www.wayneandlayne.com/blog/2012/06/18/generating-gerber-files-with-kicad/

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC