Re: FSF, LibreCad, FreeCAD

----- Original Message -----

Ugh ... creating another DWG lib?  AutoDesk do their best to frustrate other parties and the DWG format is almost 30 years of ad-hoc modifications with no thought put into them (well, it certainly looks that way) so implementation is far from trivial. However, it may be worthwhile looking at the licensing conditions of the OpenDWG consortium. Just keep in mind that even the OpenDWG implementation is always playing catch-up with AutoDesk.

- Cirilo