Re: KiCad in the news.

On 02/13/2013 08:15 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
from Test&  Measurement World about open source EE tools.  It's not much
but it's the first time I've seen any mention of KiCad outside of the
open source community.

I also heard kicad mentioned on my squeezebox - via science360 rebroadcast of 'theamphour'

http://www.theamphour.com/the-amp-hour-131-necessary-networked-novelty/

It is audio - so the information content is very low (nice to listen to while painting) - but it sounds like http://circuithub.com is going to support kicad.

I wrote the guys at circuithub and suggested getting on the mailing list.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Real scientists don't try to hide trends in data. kps