Re: Locale fix in KiCAD is not working (breaks my build)

On 03/15/2013 07:58 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
> I think I will fix it back to   value.Replace(wxT( "," ),wxT( "." ));, which seems to work
> with wxwidgets 2.8 (was the wxT(..) missing what broke it)
>
> And It's the internal implementation of wxwidgets wxString CDouble things .

Miguel,

Minor change of topic....

That file in general, looks terribly incompatible with the coding
standards, please fix it while you are in there:

a) trailing whitespace needs to be removed, even from blank lines.
b) no space after if.
c) blank line after if group.
d) line 183 on two lines
e) move the function comments into the header file and out of the
*.cpp file.
f) no blank line before closing }

e.g.

    DisplayWizardInfos();

}

I look at your code and I can tell who wrote it.  In this case, that
is a problem IMO.

Thank you.

Dick