http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo

On 23/03/2013, at 22:12, Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 05:20:37PM +0100, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
>>   I've been playing with the PLOT CONTROLLER, and it works great, I added
>> this to let SVG & PDF output in colors, but for some reason, the colors
>> stay in the default color that kicad uses for a layer, I'm on an ongoing
>> investigation about this.
>
> The SetColorMode is only to override the colors into black and white…

Well, for me it was that SVG & PDF remained in B&W until I called SetColorMode(true)
on the plotter.

> the color is chosen by the individual plot routines, you have to track
> them down. I.e. the choice of the color is not in the plot layer, is in
> the pcbnew entity classes (most of it…)

Ok, now that I have some minutes again will restart my track down,
it would be nice to find a way to force colors at plot time.

I'm thinking about some pcb-diff tool that takes git/bzr/svn revisions and renders
a diff image of the PCB with marks on the zone that changed, it shouldn't be
very complicated :) pcb->svg->bitmap  pcb->svg->bitmap,   xoring both, and then making
some beatufilly marked images .