quotes around part numbers

Lorenzo,

In the course of updating some translatable strings, I see you removed
some quotes around some of the non-filename values where I had
inserted them.

This pertains to at least these files: specctra*.cpp, *_plugin.cpp

These non-filename fields can sometimes be blank, especially during an
error scenario where unpredictable things happen, and the purpose of
the quotes is to make the blank-ness visibleby showing a placehold or
"" or '' in such a case.

I am restoring these quotes for the reason stated, and hope it does
not happen again.

Dick

Follow ups