Re: KiCad Project Tree improvements

Hi,

Welcome to the mailing list. I'm another user of KiCad in my free time. :)

I really like the idea of having an easy access to shared content on the
Internet from KiCad directly. I think it could be made to be much more
intuituive than doing a web search manually.

I however am not sure about the usefulness of being able to access
libraries and templates without going through a project first, as you can't
use them without one.

Carl