Re: Module drag

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 11:57:13AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo wrote:
> Wow, we have that now? (tracks connected even without pointing tip to pad center), I missed that feature a lot :-)

I don't like that too much since it's easy to forgot to clean up, but I agree it can be convenient. It's not a lot of time, maybe about a month or two.

> I suppose that the drag is more complicated if the tracks don't finish on pad center exactly,
> how was it handled before, all the tracks moved with the module?

A simple rubberbanding, the end position would move with the module. The
results were pretty ugly usually:D

In fact dragging 'correctly' tracks is not easy, in the general case.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl