Re: python-a-mingw-us PC/dl_nt.c fix

>> Yep, I understand. It is difficult. Thank-you for all your effort so
>> far, you've put a tremendous amount of work into this project already!
>>
>> I see this as a nice stepping stone for those people anyway.
>> Building this project in Linux is a joy - it basically just builds
>> with no issues. Now that the standard response can simply be to tell
>> someone on Windows to setup a VM with Ubuntu or something on to
>> build the project means that more of those Windows developers should
>> migrate to Linux.
>>
>> Best Regards, Brian.
>

> You da man!
>
> Your willingness to help is taking a load off my mind.
>

> I will look into google code.  Another draw there is their support of
> hg, which is what the python team is using.  This might lower the
> barrier to pulling stuff out.  But I will not forget your concern
> about a permanent URL or FTP or HTTP for the cmake *.zip downloads.

Brian,

I have setup the python a-mingw-us project on google code but *without success* yet.

I find no way to upload into the "downloads" section  (maybe an undocumented policy change
at google code, or browser incompatibility).

Can you help please, or anyone else point me to how to upload into google code downloads
section.

I can push an hg repo just fine.  But I don't think the 2 zip files containing the {32,64}
bit binaries should go into a repo.

The project is at http://code.google.com/p/python-a-mingw-us/

But if we cannot get past this "downloads" problem, we will have to move it elsewhere.

Dick