Re: KiCad GAL changelog

Hey List, my first post (hopefully in the right place - if not, please let me know)

Perhaps this is a minor bug, however there are some compilation errors on my box (archlinux 3.8.7-1 arch kernel compilation, wx2.8.12, g++4.8.0 20130411) that stem from conversion errors (wxChar -> const char* etc, found in drawpanel.cpp@56).

I'm not submitting a patch as perhaps this is just archspecific, however I've managed to easily make the latest GAL branch compilable by using *.ToAscii() on the path.

Just letting you know, thanks for the awesome job everyone is doing.

Kind Regards, Piotr