Re: Preliminary angle and distances sweep

Le 30/04/2013 20:07, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
(...)

I wonder what the poor first time user must think. My guess is that most users think in degrees.

Agreed. And this is a "simple user" point of view :)
I wondered a long time why angles have to be decidegrees and not a more classical xxx.yy notation. Reading your discussion I now understand better the reason. But I feel this is higly unintuitive. But it's not a real problem : once you've made a first attempt to draw an arc, you understand how it works :)