Re: Regression Testing

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 05:38:48PM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo wrote:
> If the object is obtained via GetBoard() , it won't be deleted by python
> because he doesn't own it.

Yes but *nothing* prevents C++ to delete an object which is 'held' (not
created) by python (that's the reason for python being best extended: it
like to manage objects itself). AFAIK at the moment all the object are
created and delete from the C++ side only so python has objects
disappearing under its feet.

Anyway, unless we spend a lot of time designing smart proxies to cope
with it, I don't have any solution for the problem different than "be
careful keeping object references on the python side".

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl