Re: Title block date in pcbnew

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 01:32:02PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> 1) Take the comment, from the line of code, and send it through google translate.
>
> 2) I wrote the code, it works the way I like it.  You can verify this with bzr qlog.

As usual you don't even consider alternative solutions to problems.

The "I like it this way" is a very moot point. I'll remember it next
time you talk about team work. The "people using vcs"
asked it *at least* is a better one, if it wasn't that it completely
killed an otherwise useful feature.

And anyway you didn't say why there couldn't be an edit box like for the
other field, it seems a good compromise to me. I *didn't* ask you to do
I, I wanted to know why there couldn't be one, since I can't see a good
reason for that (unless the response is "because I don't like it").

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl