Re: kicad does not compile anymore, could it be my setup? (too old)

Oh, I'm extremely impressed.  It was fixed within a few minutes of my build
cluster complaining.

I was just wondering in general if a Release mode would be useful on my
cluster, and I don't think it would be of general use enough to justify
doing it for every checkin. :)

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC