Re: Plot and drill file generation via scripts

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 02:02:01PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> What about what I think Lorenzo?  Is that important to you in any way?

> > I think that separating 'just because they should be separated' in many
> > case is too extreme.

^^ Maybe you were referring to this?

I think that *if* that feature is only called from the dialog it could
*stay* there. I was referring to pre-existing code. New features could be usefully implemented as 'board actions' interfaces if that's a practical thing to do.

Please excuse me if I didn't explain better the first time. I have
nothing against your ideas this time:D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl