CircuitHub KiCad Integration

Hi Everyone,

I am working on https://circuithub.com/ which is an online
symbol/footprint/3D library. We had a lot of requests for KiCad export,
which I'm just polishing off now.

I would like to put the KiCad logo on our homepage as a supported tool. I
did a bit of digging and it looks like Fabrizio's work is the latest and
greatest.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kicad_logo_new.png

I just wanted to sanity check if anybody has objections to me doing this,
particularly Fabrizio.

p.s As I have discovered over the last year, large software projects are no
joke. But I believe the world does need a better way to design and
manufacture electronics and the cause is just.

So thanks for all your hard work!

Best

--
Andrew Seddon