Re: boost headers have been removed

It looks like to autobuilder is having trouble with the boost download.
Here is the snippet from the build log:

make[3]: Entering directory
`/build/buildd/kicad-0.201306052021+4192~24~raring1/build/kicad'
[  0%] Creating directories for 'boost'
[  0%] Performing download step (download, verify and extract) for 'boost'
-- downloading...
     src='http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/boost/boost/1.53.0/boost_1_53_0.tar.bz2'
     dst='/build/buildd/kicad-0.201306052021+4192~24~raring1/kicad/.downloads-by-cmake/boost_1_53_0.tar.bz2'
     timeout='none'
CMake Error at boost-stamp/download-boost.cmake:9 (file):
  file DOWNLOAD HASH mismatch

    for file: [/build/buildd/kicad-0.201306052021+4192~24~raring1/kicad/.downloads-by-cmake/boost_1_53_0.tar.bz2]
      expected hash: [a00d22605d5dbcfb4c9936a9b35bc4c2]
        actual hash: [d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e]