Re: Someone using Eclipse?

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:20:32AM +0000, JESSICH Jasmin wrote:
> In my daily work I use xemacs/vi and cscope. This is OK for the Kernel
> and smaller C++ programs. But KiCad is a very big project and cscope
> has troubles with C++.

ctags works slightly better. vim user here.

Never had good experiences with code browsers, personally. A recursive
grep is often *way* more useful, since it shows usage sites too :D Also
I find I remember where stuff come from faster than searching with
a browser... but maybe that's me.

OTOH kicad aside I mostly works in C, perl, lisp and asm so that's maybe
the reason :P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl