Re: There's something wrong with dragging in eeschema...

Le 19/06/2013 09:21, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
Maybe it's related with all the discussion of these days about panning
and stuff (I didn't actually read it). For some reason, when
ctrl-selecting for dragging a block (or even simply selecting, then
choosing drag from the menu), after confirming the new position, it
recenters the view and *then* drop the block.

Result: stuff in the wrong place :((( i.e. schematic drag non
functional. This is with yesterday bzr.

Oh, BTW the issue is the same even during move or copy, so I'd look in
the 'final click before doing block stuff' code (HandleBlockPlace,
maybe? it's difficult to debug, it seems to happen before in the
common/drawframe mouse event handler; too complex for me to follow,
I don't know that code enough). Unexpectedly it does that even with the
'do not center and warp option set'...

Disabling 'autopan while moving' instead fixes it (i.e. it's the
workaround for the bug); I think that probably m_requestAutoPan is reset
to false too late or something like that.

I do not have this issue, neither on W7 nor on Linux (using wxWidgets 2.9.4).

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS