checkout KiCad documentation - only latest version

Hello,
I am updating the instructions to download and install the latest
KiCad under Linux:
http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/KiCad+EDA+Software+Suite

Regarding KiCad documentation, I am having hard time to checkout only
the latest KiCad documentation built. This would be quite important
because the whole doc repo is well over 200 MB or 300 MB or more.

I am trying this:
sudo bzr branch --stacked lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc kicad-doc.bzr

and this:
sudo bzr checkout --lightweight lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc kicad-doc.bzr2

but I have the impression that none of the works because I am already
above 200 MB and it is taking ages (slow Spanish adsl).

Any suggestion?

Regards
Fabrizio

Follow ups