Re: The KiCad GAL new release

Hi,

I notice some bugs with netnames in GAL.

I tested GAL with all demo board in the repository and netnames on pads are
visible only with 3 boards. It woks only with:
- flat_hierarchy.kicad_pcb
- interf_u.kicad_pcb
- pic_programmer.kicad_pcb

The second issue is about high contrast mode. The netnames are draw under
the highlighted layer (see screenshot of comlex_hierarchy.kicad_pcb).

There is also a transparency problem with the OpenGL backend and netnames,
netnames under tracks are not draw (see screenshot).

OS: Fedora 19
GPU: Radeon HD 6370M with open source driver

Best regards