Re: Why pcbnew is statting so much?

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 03:06:54PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> KISYSMOD is merely a path fragment, i.e. an abbreviation, not a search path.  It is no
> different than any other environment variable which you might use in an fp lib table,
> except that Wayne makes a big effort to set KISYSMOD for you if you forget.

Uhhh... I didn't get how it work :P *anyway* until the feature is ready I'll accept
that blindly as a workaround :D

I guess that's something like PYTHONHOME: if it's set, that's the base
for searching, otherwise it looks around the interpreter executable (I
had too many problem with that 'feature' of python...)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl